Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Awesome! Try some.

So tonight started out with talking to people on AIM and my dear friend. Lets call her Elizabeth. So Elizabeth decided that we need to go for a walk. My first thoughts were (why the?) So we met outside and started walking into town just talking casually about random stuff. About ten minutes into this walk I'm looking down the street talking when i hear Elizabeth go "oh my". I turned and saw the fountain in the middle of town gushing with soap suds!! I giggled like a little school girl when i skipped over and we proceeded to have a foam fight. We stepped into the fountain and the more suds we displace for are awesome fun the more formed again. we played in this soapy euphoria for about 15 minutes and let me tell you, it was one of the best times I have ever had!

I felt i had to share this moment in life because I think you have to enjoy the little things in life! If you think this story is lame, than chances are you are in fact lame. Now go out and do something Incredibly random and have an have an awesome time doing it!

Yeah I just had to place a point to it didn't I!! oh yeah i went there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"why the?"
mispelled fountain
a little school girl?
i don't remember your giggles. . .
15 mins . . .
that's called wishful thinking

and you said nothing about how amazing I am and about how hanging out with me always results in unforgetable memories and how I'm always right

Andrew, your friendly Disciple of Christ said...

Haha, sounds like a blast

Andrew, your friendly Disciple of Christ said...

ohh btw i responed to your comment