Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Darkness of Night


Throughout my life I have met, and still know many people who are afraid of the Dark. I was scared of the dark at one point in my life too, but I have since overcome that. The reason humans are scared of being in the dark is because people are scared of the unknown. For some reason people need to be able to clearly see everything thats going on around them at all times. If you one of those people, you ever think about what would happen if you put your life completely in the hands of something bigger?
(If you do not believe in God you may have a hard time understanding anything past this point.)

The reason I Write about this is because I know there is no reason to be scared!

The reason I no longer fear the dark is because I know someone who does knows whats in it. God knows exactly what is in the darkness around me and i have faith that he does not want to harm me. If you have given you life to Christ than why would he want to take what is already his? If you live for Christ he will always be there with you protecting you. He will forever be there with you.

Psalm 139: 8If i go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. 9If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, 10even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

Psalm 139:12 Even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light.

John 1:5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.


That is how I have overcome my fear of the dark.
Are you afraid of the dark? haha






Don't get me wrong, have a little caution if you going into the woods or you see your door or window busted open! In cases like that you have four options.

1: running
2: a friend (Must be Male and Big)
3: 911
4: a weapon




















warning:
This Message does not apply to ninjas.

No comments: