Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Furture, and The Insain


I have lived out my life to this point going with the flow and making decisions accordingly. I never thought I would find myself in such an interesting and yet unnerving situation.

My entire future has been placed in the hands of a lowly old man who lives in a big blue house. He sits among piles of books in this empty house working his days away. This man spend his days dissecting brains, manipulating people, and finding solutions to problems.
The irony and humor come into play when describing how this one astoundingly unimportant, important man analyzes me. This is the only person in my life who literally thinks that I am an insane young man who has no regard for human life. The term Bad-Ass wanna-be, thrill seeker are not the right terms, but they are the first that come to his mind. I have gone through life caring little of what people think of me, yet what this man thinks of me causes my future to hang in the balance. Nothing matters in his life. But that is not true at all because there is one fact that matters. The only fact that matters is his self induced delusions that his conclusions are finite and true. He believes that people can never change. His work is his religion. How does one tell a man that he lives by a false religion?

No comments: