Monday, February 1, 2010

Death and Rebirth of Ambition

I am sorry for not writing on here on a regular basis. I have not be able to write on acount of living at what I have called home for 14 years now. I have discovered that the very physical aspecs of a building and a person whom that I share said building with can destroy ambition and hope. For some reason when I set foot in my house I am not creative, and don't want to do anything with my life. Even now as I type this I feel the words I want to write down fleeing from the mound of flesh that is contained in my skull. These facts in fact have nothing to do with what I really wish to write about therefore proving said facts.

What I have started this pointless (and most likely unread) Blog is to restate exactly what my last blog post stated. So I am inheritable going to steel a sucsessful writers brilliant technique of telling you that continuing to read this particular blog post is a compete waist of your time and energy. In my next few posts my goal is to question every preconceived assumption and thought that I can think of questioning regardless of potential consequence and ridicule. Any Christian and religious person will think less for me for not being their idea of a Christian and all non-religious people will categorize me as just another fake self proclaimed christian guy. By definition I am a Christian, but I cannot stand this title. The most intolerable people I have ever spent time with call themselves Christians; They are the least accepting, close-minded, self absorbed people group I have come across. Some other groups of people that come to mind with similar traits are street gangs, the Taliban, and the Jersey Shore cast. I still love you though :)

I promise that all my posts will not be emo statements about people groups, I'll make fun of politicians too. So until next time; Youtube "count lemon demon" and click the first video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a really good writer, Mike!

-Lisa