Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

This thanksgiving was like non other for me. I was hundreds of miles away from home with almost no money and no family nearby. Luckly God provides for his children!

What I am thankful for are the people that God has placed in my life. When you place your trust in God that he will provide for you in time of need he will do so. he brought people into my life to help me not go hungry and starve on this thanksgiving. I am also thankful for all the people in my life who are there for me, even if its just to talk. It makes life easier. And I can't end this without saying how much I am thankful to God himself and being merciful and loving!


The more of you life you turn over to him the more you'll be amazed!
God will work wonders if you just let him...

No comments: