Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back to the Blogiouspher.


Hey everyone, I am glad you are joining me for the first post of what will become a weekly event. I have decided to write a book and a few other things and to put my name out there and practice my writing skills I have started this blog back up.

I plan to post something once a week. Each week I plan to have a picture to the related topic, if this is not possible I will instead post a picture of a Kitten or a puppy so that Google searchers will be unwillingly pulled to my blog. Things will get started next week, which will be the week of the 23rd of November. If you like what you read please tell everyone you know and tell them to tell everyone.

If anyone has any comments, questions, concerns, please feel free to send me something. Until next week friends; peace out!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Sweet! I'll be checking it out.